Incentive: 2 days
You have a unique opportunity to go back a few centuries and find yourself at a crafts and folk art fair. Have you ever seen a potter or a blacksmith working? Now you can become one of them! Master workmen using original techniques and materials will give master classes and will give you the opportunity to try your hand at:
The best master classes for team building:
- Soap-making: making scented soap from natural ingredients. Can be used as intended.
- Basket weaving (wickerwork): weaving small baskets made of beech and birch veneer, which can later be used to store small items, such as cosmetics.
- Gingerbread House Workshop: the gingerbread itself can be decorated in a corporate style, painted with sweet multicolored glaze and decorated with pastry decoration.
- Sculpting with engobe painting (raw clay)
- Japanese Sushi cooking culinary masterclass
- Pottery workshop: you will make a jug on the potter's wheel, then attach a handle, and bake it in a kiln
- Blacksmithing workshop: making a nail, a tip for an arrow or a miniature horseshoe.
- For those who like more active: master class on incendiary Latin American dances - Salsa and Bochat!
- Stained glass painting,
- Weave leather bracelets and belts,
- Casting tin jewelry: you will cast a real medallion,
- Glassblower: master class on blowing the simplest bottle,
- Woodcarving: you can try to make a spoon or a comb out of wood,
- Fabric production: you will enjoy making yarn or fabric, as it was made several hundred years ago,
- Felting: make your own felt boot for the winter,
- Samogon Brewing: make your own drink from sugar syrup!
- "Babushka doll" painting
- Painting of "kokoshniks"
- Bast shoes weaving
- Felt boots felting
- Ushanka hats painting
- Samovars painting
For all painting are used Russian national techniques - Khokhloma and Gzhel.
A blacksmith was the first person to stop plowing and sowing and start the complicated process of processing red-hot metal. Historically the danger of fire made smiths settle on the outskirts of villages, and that is why people used to attribute magical powers to them – sometimes people even used to come and ask blacksmiths to cure sick villagers. Time passed and some other skilled people turned from farming to their own handcraft businesses. The era of commodity-money relations came into being.
I really liked the master classes! I would never have organized this for myself and got real pleasure, including the fact that there were 4 of them, and they are so different.
and now I can also make baskets and prepare sushi :) it's very cool!
Workshops on the second day are a great idea!
master classes and the mafia really liked
And the master classes after the night party are a great choice, they bring to mind:)
Master Classes - great! What you need!
I really liked the workshop - fun, dynamic, interesting topics from the workshops themselves.
Next day’s workshops were also very popular.
Workshops are interesting, not delayed, there was time for communication.
Especially liked making soap!
I learned how to make rolls in the collar, ovio
I really liked the workshops right this time
I liked everything, especially impressed by the conference and master classes
Saturday workshops were very interesting
Workshops were weird - everyone silently sat and did something different, not very much like team-building. My whole group was in one team, I was in another, consisting of a predominantly different group. In general, maybe I just don’t like to do something with my own hands. At the same time, there are no comments to the organization.
I liked everything, the organizers are on top, etc. Well done, as always, great, there were small rough edges, but in general - excellent.