Incentive: 2 days
Big Game Teambuilding
A comprehensive program consisting of a set of technical sports competitions and sport activity, such as:
- Segway - a short drive through the winding road to the two-wheeled scooter - Segway, the route to the precision and speed.
- Zorb - overcoming the route with a person inside, part of the route command pushes the Zorb, part of the route zorbonavta moves independently. Configuration of the route depends on the venue.
- Rope tasks - different rope tasks, relay races, rock climbing, active team tasks.
- Geocashing with an intellectual task. Navigator each player, the team may be shared task - to make the command tactics to find the maximum number of control points in the allotted time.
- ATV - turns the whole team to drive an ATV on the highway with special obstacles - swings, boards, wands. Check the accuracy of the control, not the speed.
- Cycling - orientation according to the legend, or a marked trail on the bike, depending on the location and weather conditions.
- Shooting - bows, crossbows, air guns, paintball guns.
- Sport orienteering - using a map and a compass, the “orienteering in a maze” option is possible - a set of short routes in a small marked area.
- Fox-hunt - search for a radio transmitter using a radio direction finder.
- Treasure Hunt - search for pre-buried coins, or other metal objects, using a metal detector.
- Mini Zombie-run is a small circuit trail with obstacles and, of course, hungry zombies.
- Rock climbing - at an artificial climbing wall.
- Laser Tag - if the game is played by a tournament.
During the summer:
- The aqueous phase - swimming, kayaking, canoeing or boating.
In the winter time:
- Biathlon - a short ski trail with air rifle shooting. Skiing - With the universal mounting, dress up any shoes.
For each stage team gets points depending on the results for the total score determines the winner.
Positive feedback :) Excited both adults and children. Not who could not - bite your elbows. Most liked quad bikes and segways.
There is a small remark, I don’t know, maybe take note: I heard from some people that 8 tests are too much. 7 would be enough. (In my opinion, eight - the best!)