Incentive: 2 days
Rybachy Peninsula Off-road Tour
Karelia and Kolsky Snowmobile Tour
The Himalayas: Leh and Zanskar
Peru: Machu Picchu and the Nazca Lines
Greece: Corporate Yacht Regatta
A team building event consisting of a set of sports competitions and active teambuilding games , for example:
- Zorb Race - overcoming the route with the person inside, part of the route the team pushes the zorb, part of the route the zorbonaut moves independently. The configuration of the route depends on the venue.
- Obstacle Course Race - various rope tasks, relay races, climbing wall, active team tasks.
- GPS Navigation with smart task. The navigator for each player, the team can spread, the task is to draw up team tactics to find the maximum number of control points in time.
- ATV Driving - take turns with the whole team to ride an ATV along the track with obstacles - swings, boards, and pushpins. Check-in for precision control, not speed.
- Cycling - legend orientation or a marked bike path, depending on the location and weather conditions. li >
- Shooting Range - bows, crossbows, air rifles, paintball guns.
- Orienteering - by map and compass, the option of "orientation in the maze" is possible - a set of short tracks in a small marked area .
Big Game Photo
- «Fox Hunt» - search for a radio transmitter using a radio direction finder.
- Treasure Hunt - search for pre-buried coins, or other metal objects, using a metal detector.
- Zombie Run is a small ring track with obstacles, and, of course, a hungry zombie.
- Rock Climbing - on an artificial climbing wall.
- Laser Tag - a competition between two teams.
- Archery Tag - archery paintball, a competition between two teams.
- Segways - drive along a short winding road on a two-wheeled scooter - a segway, a track for accuracy of control and speed.
- Bumperball - a competition between two teams.
In the summer:
- Water Race - paddling kayaks or boats.
- Biathlon - a short ski run with air rifle shooting. Skis - with universal mounts, can be worn on any shoes.
For each stage of team building, the team receives points depending on the results, the winner is determined by the sum of points.
Big Game Feedback
We express our gratitude to you for the general organization of the Summer Games. As always, there was a dynamic program, which was not prevented by the light rain and of course the food was very tasty, the fish was just at the height, very tasty and the barbecue was excellent.
Positive feedback :) Excited both adults and children. Not who could not - bite your elbows. Most liked quad bikes and segways.
There is a small remark, I don’t know, maybe take note: I heard from some people that 8 tests are too much. 7 would be enough. (In my opinion, eight - the best!)