Incentive: 2 days
A great option for intelligent team building for teams from 30 to 500 people (from 5 to 50 teams). For teams up to 30 people (up to 5 teams) - we recommend the game Brain Tournament.
The host reads out the questions at the same time as they are displayed on the screen, the teams consult and write the answers on the forms, at the end of each round, the forms are collected, checked, and the rating of the teams for the current moment is announced. In the final - the winning team is determined by the sum of points.
Our quiz consists of 6 or 7 rounds with 8 questions in each round, which in total takes 2 hours, including two short breaks. You can make more or less rounds to make the game faster or longer. Quiz is suitable for any format of an indoor event - team building, rally, banquet, and goes well with lunch or dinner (and breakfast too). Quiz can be carried out as a separate event, or as part of a large program.
Quiz consists of interesting questions of different levels of complexity, from simple and fun, to logically complex. At the same time, we do not make boring boring questions, nor abstruse, to deep academic knowledge. The ideal question is which you can think about, consult in a team and come to the right answer through logical reasoning.
We do two rounds in the corporate style - one thematic round of questions on the profile of the company’s activities, and one round about the company itself — either according to open information, or with the participation of a company representative in the preparation of the questions.
In the process of team building, participants learn to hear each other and make quick decisions. The ability to work on the result increases, the qualities of leadership and initiative are manifested, positive internal relations in the team develop.
Quiz, which combines all the best from all known intellectual and entertaining games:
- The classic “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” Quiz is a question and 4 answer choices. Possible questions with answers in the form of images, the choice of several correct answers, a variant with the arrangement of all the answers in a certain order.
- Difficult questions in the style of "What? Where? When? ”- the answer must be thought up independently by logical reasoning. It is possible to limit the response time.
- Questions on intuition in the style of "Where is the logic"? - three images are shown on the screen, you need to guess what unites them.
- Photo questions in the style of “What is missing in a photo?” - one picture is shown, which clearly lacks something - you need to guess what it is.
- Round in the style of “Own game” - in which Questions are formulated in the form of statements, where the search word is replaced by a pronoun Players need to guess what the question is, and give an answer. The peculiarity of the tour - in the case of the correct answer, the points are added, and in the case of the wrong - deducted. You can also bet on your correct answer, and thereby increase the number of points in the event of a win.
- Musical round in the style of "Guess the melody" - in which, according to the sounding fragment, you need to guess the artist, group or composer, film or the name of the speaker.
And all this - in one game!
For many years we have been cooperating with the Team Building Club and are always satisfied. This time an "intellectual tournament" was held. All employees are delighted (and we are not easy to please)! The game was exciting (even gambling), fun, interesting and uniting. And this despite the fact that the night before they played "Mafia" :). Thanks to Nikolai and his team for a wonderful event! And, as usual, positive communication and clear organization. Recommend!