Incentive: 2 days
The Ropes Course is a classic program for team building training, which traditionally takes place in the forest. It got its name from the equipment used in the program – various ropes and cables, and special safety equipment. The Ropes Course can be held either in the woods, where the equipment is fixed to the crowns of the trees, or at any other location where the ropes can be fixed to frames - a factory, stadium, large gym, etc.
The Ropes Course training is aimed at developing positive inter-relations among the participants, self-confidence and trust in teammates, the formation of effective communication channels and methods of decision-making, developing the ability to make quick decisions in emergency situations, increasing the motivation to work together to achieve common goals, and encourage corporate spirit among the participants.
You can choose one of several available Ropes-Course scenarios, depending on the purpose, number of participants, season, and venue. The classic version offers a treasure hunt, where participants will compete to find a chest with treasures, hidden somewhere in the woods. All the participants are divided into teams of 8-10 people. Every team will have to overcome a number of logical and physical obstacles, earning pieces of the treausre map. Each accomplished task in the Ropes Course brings a new fragment of the map to the team.
Low Ropes obstacles include:
- Spider Web — the team is supposed to get to the other side of a Spider Web by crawling through its cells, but each cell can be used only once — 1 person, 1 cell.
- Swamp — the team needs to cross an imaginary swamp with the help of the equipment found on the spot. They will have to build a special crossing through the swamp, without touching its “waters”.
- Mega skis — the whole team gets on huge skis and has to stay on throughout the course while navigating some obstacles on the way.
- Bike trial — one of the team members has to cover a certain distance on a bicycle but only riding on special wooden shields, which are moved by his teammates.
- Fishing rod — the whole team tries to catch"fish" while blindfolded, using a huge rod and tips called out by their teammates.
- Carousel — the team balances the "swing" using the participants as “weights”.
- Labyrinth — the team tries to make a ball pass through a labyrinth on a shield which they hold behind their backs while one of the team members is advising them.
- Totem — one of the participants is blindfolded and has to put together the pieces of the Totem following the rest of the team’s instructions.
- Elastic rope — a person, attached to a tree by an elastic rope, tries to collect “bagels" located at different distances from him.
High Ropes obstacles include:
- The Wheel — one of the participants or the whole team has to go through a high-hanging "wheel" (in a lunge belt) with the support of the team.
- Cliffhanger — one of the participants or the whole team climbs blindfolded up a small climbing wall (in a lunge belt)
- Jump to the trapeze — one or several team members have to jump and catch the trapeze at a height of 10 meters (in a lunge belt).
If you prefer to to have your corporate event organized in the format of a party, well, it also can include a Ropes Course. Then the focus will not be on the results and rewards, since the competitive element is not important, and all the tasks will be simplified. Nevertheless, such a format works fairly well at achieving tangible team-building results. Traditionally we organize such events outdoors in summer and indoors in winter.
Ropes Course Feedback:
On behalf of all our employees and on behalf of me personally, we would like to express our gratitude for the team building for our company.
Thanks to the professionalism, creativity and well-coordinated work of your friendly team, our holiday turned out to be bright, unusual, funny and memorable.
We were impressed by your wonderful and effective manner of work, creative approach to the development of the concept of the event, patience and desire to fulfill all, even the most unexpected, wishes of the customer.
The employees of our company got great pleasure and a lot of positive emotions from the evening you organized.
We hope for fruitful work in the future. We wish you creative success and prosperity and look forward to further cooperation.
Thank you very much from our entire company for hosting our event !!! The organization is at the highest level, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, everything passes easily and without compulsion. Very tasty breakfast and dinner !!! Thank you Nikolay for taking our corporate party two days before the event !!!
The organization, the competitions, the food and the atmosphere were all pleasantly startled. Thank you so much for communication and quality from me.
They were instructed by the team of the exit corporate party in the spring in the month of May. I liked the venue very much: the forest in the area of Solnechny, was also lucky with the weather, it was very sunny and warm, THANKS A LOT to the organizers of the event for their well-coordinated work and professionalism! It was very fun and entertaining. After the game was a feast, music, dancing. All at the highest level. Transfer back and forth. Separate THANKS NICHOLAS! VERY VERY PLEASED !!!
Thank you so much !! This time everyone has no comments. The corporation was chic !! Everyone is happy, everyone is delighted! Contests were great! Just without a single claim. Each task was interesting, and rather complicated, but always doable, just what you need! Thank you very much.
In general, we have long come to the conclusion that the corporation is only with you and with no one else. We had sad experiences already. Therefore, we immediately book you for the new year !! Definitely. And not in cafes-restaurants, and also in nature somewhere. For us, this is the best)))
I express my deep gratitude and appreciation for the excellent and professional event. It is a pity, of course, that an annoying overlay with the photographer occurred, but I am sure that the promised mounted video compensates for this misunderstanding.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for a well-organized event. Thank you, your team and special thanks to Lida. We hope for further cooperation in the future. We will be happy to recommend you to other companies (if necessary).
Once again I want to thank you and your team for the wonderful holiday that you organized for us! All my guys are delighted with interesting assignments, fun, professional presenters, delicious lunch, a great site! I will definitely have you in mind when I organize the following corporate events and advise my colleagues to contact you.
First of all, I wanted to thank you for the immaculate organization. Special thanks to your guys who worked with us. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and, of course, professional. For me, being very important to the client is simply everything at the highest level. I would like to focus on creating and maintaining the right mood among participants. Everyone really enjoyed the event. Working with you was very easy and pleasant. Thank you very much! I hope for further cooperation.
... THE HOLIDAY WAS EXCELLENT !!! Especially our instructor Denis ... Can I find out his phone number? ..
... Sergei, from myself I want to say that the departure was really good. It is a pity that the weather "whispered", but it really did not become such a big problem! It is very good that we took care of the raincoats with a reserve, because personally I changed it twice (I was torn at the competitions :)), and someone three or four times. Well done that hired an individual to take pictures. The coaches are also great, they supported and clearly explained the tasks. The whole company is on the rise and it is very cool! In our company, every month there are more and more employees and events of this kind really help to rally and become a team! Thanks again big ...
... I liked everything very much !!! Thank you so much to the organizers and sponsors of this holiday !!!! And of course the participants - our employees ... Rain is not a hindrance to us. It is important that neither the difficulties nor the weather conditions broke us ...