Incentive: 2 days
Rybachy Peninsula Off-road Tour
Karelia and Kolsky Snowmobile Tour
The Himalayas: Leh and Zanskar
Peru: Machu Picchu and the Nazca Lines
Greece: Corporate Yacht Regatta
Ladoga Sea Cruise
Depending on the type of vessel, you can reach the following locations on the map:
- Valaam - the Valaam archipelago is located in the northern part of Lake Ladoga, 22 kilometers from the mainland and about 220 km from St. Petersburg, consists of more than 50 islands. On the "Meteor" in one direction - about 4 hours, respectively, you can have time to go to Valaam for 1 day without spending the night, on less fast ships, the trip will take up to 2-3 days.
- Gogland is the largest and highest island in the Gulf of Finland. Located about 180 km from St. Petersburg. Steep rocky shores, transparent inland lakes, coniferous forests, in general - magnificent nature, and at the same time a rather little-visited place.
- Oreshek is a medieval fortress at the mouth of the Neva, 50 km from St. Petersburg. The fortress was founded by the grandson of Alexander Nevsky in the 133rd century.
- Konevets is an island in Lake Ladoga, 5 km from the mainland, located between Priozersk and the Burna River (a continuation of the Losev rapids). The island is home to the Konevets monastery.
- Fort Alexander I is almost a copy of the famous Fort "Bayar" (BOYARD), enlarged in size. Bulk island in the shape of a "bean", three gun tiers, walls that go into the water. A beautiful monument of fortification architecture, which, however, did not take part in the battles.
- Kronstadt forts - with the exception of Fort Alexander I, the forts of Kronstadt are coastal batteries for guns of various calibers. The arms race of the late 19th and early 20th centuries forced them to switch to ever larger calibers of artillery, while at the same time reducing the height of the fortifications. Some of the surviving buildings on the forts still amaze with their size.
Vessels that can be used for team building:
- Meteor-type vessel is a hydrofoil ship, speed 32 knots (60 km/h), capacity up to 120 people.
- The Moskva-type ship is a two-deck motor ship, speed is about 12 knots (25 km/h), capacity is up to 120 people.
- Ships with cabins are comfortable three- and four-deck ships with conference rooms and restaurants on board. Capacity up to 320 people.
During a cruise on a ship, various programs are possible - for example, Quiz and Beer Casino. On land, depending on the location, many programs are also possible, such as Quest and other sports and creative programs.